Agency and Logistic Services
Offshore Oil & Gas projects have unique requirements, needing a reliable and specialized agent. We have dedicated a team with extensive knowledge and experience working in the Offshore Industry.
Services for the Offshore Industry
- Vessel permits (Flag permits, temporary import)
- Coordination with all local authorities.
- Crew changes and crew services (visas, work permits, etc.)
- Securing of mooring/dock space.
- Disposal of waste material (sludge, garbage, etc.)
- Handling of loading/discharge activities including stevedores, shore cranes, forklifts, etc.
- Warehousing / Open yard storage.
- Customs clearances (spare parts, equipment, etc.)
- Able to work as both a Ship Agent and Customs Broker/Agent.
- We understand the importance of careful planning and coordination with all parties involved before a vessel’s arrival to Mexican Ports.
- Extensive knowledge of local Port and Customs regulations.
- Highly skilled staff experienced in working on a high-pressured environment while meeting strict deadlines.
- Extensive network of local suppliers.