ship agency and
We offer full coverage in Mexican ports for ship agency and other crew and vessel related needs, as well as chartering, freight forwarding, and other cargo services for all types of cargoes.
We represent tour principals before the port authorities and other government entities in all the Mexican ports, as well as coordinate and provide all necessary services for a smooth entrance and sailing during a vessel’s call to port, whether it be for cargo operations, bunker calls, protective agency, or any other type of port call.
Our competitive advantages are:
- Quick, accurate estimation of port costs (PDA’s).
- Extensive knowledge of Mexican Ports and their local requirements.
- Experience with all types of cargo: bulk, breakbulk, RORO, project, liquid, and containerized cargo.
- Accurate and timely reports on berthing prospects/vessel line-up, vessel operations, sailings, etc.
- Efficient dispatch of cargo documents.
- Detailed and precise statement of facts.
- Transparent and efficient DA processing.
In addition, we provide for any crew and vessel related needs such as
- Crew change logistics.
- Bunkeries and supplies.
- Garbage and waste disposal.
- Ship chandler Service.
- Medical attention.
- Spare parts clearance and delivery.
- Cash to master.
Cargo owners may negotiate the right to appoint the port agent during a vessel’s call to port, as a way to protect their cargoes by working with an experienced agent. Regular importers and exporters have the following advantages when working with and exclusive agent.
- One contact point for all vessels carrying their cargoes.
- Better planning of cargo operations.
- Rapid and efficient communications.
- Customized design of reporting and information flow, for continuous improvement.
- Service is provided without cost for the charterer.
Chartering and freight forwarding
ROVESA is representative in Mexico of The Mid-Ship Group, an international group of ship brokers (www.midship.com). Though midship and our own experienced freight forwarding team, we locate the right vessel, at the right place and time, and at the best market prices for all maritime freight requirements, ensuring a smooth and successful voyage.
We provide customized door-door service, arranging for ocean freight, inland freight, warehousing, stevedoring, port operations, and customs clearance, providing accurate and timely information for full visibility during the whole process.
We have experience with all cargo types:
- Breakbulk Cargo.
- Bulk Cargo.
- Containerized cargo.
- Project and oversized cargo.
- Liquid cargo.
cargo surveys and inspections
We have experience in the handling of types cargo of cargoes. With qualified personnel on site 24 hours, we can provide surveying services for loading/unloading and lashing/securing operations, as well as conditions/damage inspections.
We have experience working with:
- Big bags.
- Bulk grain/mineral.
- Heavy lift cargoes.
- Steel products.
- Palletized cargo.
- Project cargo.